Deer Stacking Toy
Deer Stacking Toy, fun wooden educational toy
Our stacking toys give a little twist to the regular rainbow stackers and they are a must for any playroom. Stacking rainbows can help develop fine motor skills, problem solving skills and help little ones learn and recognize shapes. They fit perfectly into a Montessori or Waldorf style playroom.
All of our toys including the stacking toys are cut by hand, so they have to be stacked correctly in order to line up.
Ages: 2+ Years
Note: This toy includes one small piece, adult supervision is recommended.
Deer stacking toy is made of 4 Pieces (deer arch and 3 additional arches) and finished with food contact safe danish oil.
Size: approx. 6.25" (height) x 4.5" (width) x 3/4" (thickness)
- deer arch: approx. 6.25" (height) x 4.5" (width) x 3/4" (thickness)
- second biggest arch: approx. 2.5" (height) x 3.25" (width) x 3/4" (thickness)
- third biggest arch: approx. 2" (height) x 2" (width) x 3/4" (thickness)
- smallest arch: approx. 1.5" (height) x 1.25" (width) x 3/4" (thickness)
Inside to outside arch for the second and third piece is 1/2" thick.
Wooden toys give children a taste for natural beauty and simplicity. Simple shapes help children discover their own creativity, use their imagination and give them an opportunity to create endless ways of play. Engaging with safe, handcrafted wooden objects lets children discover toys with all their senses: smell of the sweet natural wood, feeling the wood grain and textures, see nature in toys, no overstimulating added noises and babies love to explore the world with their mouths (food contact safe finishes).
• All of our toys are made from Canadian sourced hardwood, sanded by hand to assure smooth edges and finished with food contact safe danish oil
• This item is handmade and may be slightly different in wood grain and tone from what you see in pictures, you get a unique piece!
Wooden toys are not meant to be submerged in water. Store them in a dry place and wipe with clean, damp cloth if needed.
Avoid bumping and dropping toys. They are made from solid hardwood and can withstand a fal